Real estate and Construction
Real estate and commercial property law
- Assistance throughout the buying & selling of property process; construction and long-term leases; relations with architects, estate agents, insurers etc.
- Assistance in real estate and commercial property disputes.
- Negotiation, drafting and transfer of commercial or specific lease agreements.
- Transfer and dismemberment of property rights: sale, inheritance, contributions to real estate companies, community liquidation, usufruct, life annuity, right of first refusal, seizures…
- Management of the real estate, conflicts between co-owners or shareholders, court-appointed guardians or administrators.
- Drafting of contracts (contractors, subcontractors, developers…).
- Advice and judicial and administrative litigation related to the conclusion and performance of contracts.
- Handling of all difficulties that may be encountered during the construction phase (claims, accidents, interruption of work, all disputes).
- Enforcement and monitoring of preventive summary proceedings.
- Emergency and expert procedures.
- Assistance during the execution of the works and at key stages.
- Litigation concerning civil liability and neighbourhood disturbances.
- Audit and litigation of the implementation of bonds and insurance guarantees
Real estate management and co-ownership
- Representation in all disputes relating to co-ownership (disputes between co-owners, co-ownership regulations, co-ownership contributions).
- Assistance to co-ownership trustees in advice and litigation in their relations with co-owners, third parties, suppliers, etc.
- Emergency measures if the safeguarding of the building is in question.
- Neighbourhood disturbances.