Information Technology and Intellectual Property
- Core contracts in IT projects (cloud computing, managed services, integration, ERP, TMA/TME, hosting, licensing, open source, etc.).
- Electronic communications and telecommunications (online publications, e-reputation, social networks, cybersecurity, digital marketing, etc.).
- Protection and commercialisation of digital creations.
- IT contracts litigation.
- Data and database (big data, open data, metadata, databases, etc.).
- Personal data and privacy.
- GDPR compliance audits, mapping, contractualization with partners.
- “Tailor-made” training, employees awareness workshops.
- Appointment to the CNIL as Data Protection Officer (DPO), external assistance to in house DPO.
- Assistance in CNIL and foreign data protection authorities compliance investigation.
- Protection and commercialisation of IP rights, management of IP rights portfolios, on-demand monitoring and surveillance.
- Partnership, cooperation, R&D, consortium, transfers/licenses agreements, etc.
- Copyright law in particular in the art market law (cultural assets, art foundations, public auctions).
- Domain names: reservation, monitoring, negotiation, cybersquatting.
- Know-how, trade secrets, counterfeiting.