AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Trademarks, patents, designs, domain names, know-how
Information and communication technology law
Contracts (licenses, assignments, coexistence agreements, confidentiality, partnerships, merchandising, R&D…)
Béatrice favours a thorough knowledge of the specificities of her clients in order to resolve their daily legal issues (audit, contracts, consultations, advice), deal with their pre-litigation or judicial disputes (requests, summary and on the merits proceedings).
She proposes specific services to new entrepreneurs and startup founders to ascertain the validity of the creations they wish to use to identify themselves to their customers but also to protect their know-how, techniques or IP at large. To this end, Beatrice assists them in:
- the search for, and protection of, their distinctive signs (trademarks, domain names, trade names, signs, logos, slogans);
- the conception of an evolving strategy to protect their inventions, know-how, trade secrets or creations;
Béatrice also provides tailor-made training to entrepreneurs wishing to know the rights and liabilities of their activities in relation to intellectual property rights.
Her fields of activities
- Industry (textiles, construction, energy), environment.
- Design and artistic activities.
- Communication, marketing.
- E-commerce, online video games and databases, web publishing (websites, content), website compliance (personal data, GDPR).
Avocate (Paris Bar) 1998.
Master Droit du commerce extérieur (Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne).
Master Droit de la propriété industrielle (Paris II – Assas).
Magistère de droit des activités économiques (Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne).
Languages : French – English.
Béatrice is a lecturer in intellectual property law at the Faculté libre de Droit de Lille-Paris (Master Droit des Affaires).